Klein Lyons - Personal Injury and Class Action Law
Categories: Business and Professional Services
Klein Lyons is a boutique law firm that focuses on plaintiff personal injury, primarily plaintiff car accident victims and class action law. For more than 20 years, the firm has helped accident victims and class action clients get the money they deserve for their injuries. When a person is in a car accident, it is difficult to focus on getting better and dealing with the legal issues. With Klein Lyons on your side you can focus on healing, your family, getting back to work and your regular lifestyle. Klein Lyons dedicates a team and resources to deal with ICBC and all of the issues related to getting fair compensation for your injuries. If you have been in a car accident you owe it to yourself to call Klein Lyons. With the free consultation services, and fee guarantee it will cost you nothing to inquire about your case with a qualified, experienced lawyer. The Klein Lyons fee will be a percentage of your settlement or court award: “If we don’t win, you pay no fee — that’s our fee guarantee”. Legal Services Klein Lyons focuses on two legal areas:
- Personal Injury – Car accidents, other motor vehicle accidents and personal injury such as slip and fall and defective products.
- Class Action – Klein Lyons is one of the leading providers of legal expertise in Canadian class action law.
Why Choose Klein Lyons?
- With its strong reputation, Klein Lyons receives more than 50% of its clients through referrals from doctors, chiropractors and satisfied clients.
- Klein Lyons offers a free consultation with a qualified lawyer.
- Fee guarantee - No up-front fees or costs.
- Known for success, client service and satisfaction, Klein Lyons takes the stress out of dealing with ICBC, insurance companies and other defendants. People hurt in a car accident are able to focus on their own well-being and recovery.
- Klein Lyons humanizes a very traumatic experience. The firm’s lawyers and case managers help each person through obstacles, including medical and financial mazes.
- Klein Lyons is known throughout Canada for its team of dedicated and experienced staff of lawyers, paralegals, secretaries, researchers and support staff.
- Klein Lyons is an active participant in local community organizations, including MADD Canada, Project Red Ribbon, Dress For Success, BC ScienceFest and Stratford Hall School.
Key Legal Staff
Klein Lyons has three highly regarded lawyers at the helm:
- David Klein is recognized by Lexpert Survey as one of the most frequently recommended lawyers in class action litigation, and by Best Lawyers in Canada as leading counsel in class action litigation. David has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for thousands of victims in a wide range of landmark lawsuits.
- Mark Lyons has settled millions of dollars in personal injury cases in British Columbia. An experienced negotiator, he always obtains a fair settlement from ICBC.
- Manjot Hallen works tirelessly representing victims of car accidents and personal injury. He is an experienced negotiator with ICBC and a member of the Trial Lawyers Association of BC. He also plays an active role in the professional, business and political life of the community. He is the nominations chair of the Liberal Party of Canada (BC) and the vice-president of Vancouver’s civic Non-Partisan Association.
History of the Law Firm
Klein Lyons has been in business for more than 20 years with 50 staff in offices in Vancouver and Toronto. The firm’s lawyers have bar calls in British Columbia, Ontario and Washington State. The personal injury practice serves Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey and the entire lower mainland. The car accident practice has grown to help thousands of people obtain settlements for injuries, lost wages, property loss and medical expenses. Klein Lyons has successfully negotiated millions of dollars in settlements for minor to catastrophic injuries. David Klein was plaintiffs’ counsel in the first class actions certified in British Columbia, Manitoba and Newfoundland & Labrador. Landmark class action cases include Breast Implants, Hepatitis C Tainted Blood, Woodlands Residential School, Air Canada (Retiree Benefits), Crocus (Financial Advisor Negligence) and more. Millions of dollars have been won and distributed to clients. The firm has donated a portion of settlements to the Sauder School of Business at UBC and Canadian Hard of Hearing Association.