What's better than hot chocolate? Hot chocolate with wine
- 4 oz Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 tbsp sweet ground white chocolate powder
- 3 oz hot water
- 3/4 oz crème de cacao (white)
- Pinch white chocolate nibs
- 3-4 meringues
- Pre-warm an 8-10 oz coffee mug.
- In a saucepan, combine white chocolate powder with hot water to make into a rich syrup.
- Add crème de cacao and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Stir until ingredients are hot.
- Pour into pre-warmed mug.
- Garnish with white chocolate nibs and meringues floated on top just before serving.