With the cocktail mixology movement, we're seeing more dishes infused with distilled spirits. Here's how to try the trend at home
- 5 kg boneless chuck flats, seasoned liberally and seared
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 10 sprigs thyme
- Red wine, to cover
- Braising liquid
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Place seasoned/seared short rib in deep insert.
- Add garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Cover with red wine.
- Add parchment paper on top then cover the insert with foil. Bake in oven for 4 or more hours until tender and soft. Cool in braising liquid.
- Place all glaze ingredients in saucepan and reduce to desired consistency.