The Lazy Gourmet's executive chef Jenny Hui shares her "Hangover Burger" recipe and director of sales and events Shannon Boudreau talks burger trends
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape into four patties.
- Using your thumb, make a shallow depression in the centre of the burger to prevent puffing.
- Grill burgers, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
Bloody Mary Ketchup Ingredients
¾ cup ketchup
¼ cup horseradish
2 tbsp hot sauce
1 tsp celery salt
1 tbsp brown sugar
- Spread Bloody Mary ketchup on both sides of the bun.
- Place patty on bottom.
- Add over-easy egg, lettuce and tomato. Enjoy!
by Jenny Hui, Executive Chef, The Lazy Gourmet
What's Trending: Gourmet Burgers