Bloom is a life-changing experience you won’t want to miss
We are disappointed to share that Jann Arden will no longer be appearing at the Bloom Inspiration Summit on Saturday, September 24, 2022, at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre due to unforeseen circumstances.
However, the show must go on!
So we are pleased to announce that the final conversation of the day will feature an intimate interview with renowned broadcaster, community leader and cancer survivor Tamara Taggart.
What is Bloom? In short, the Bloom Inspiration Summit is a day you won’t want to miss. Presented by Evalina Beauty and Simply Beautiful, the event features an extraordinary lineup of brilliant women speakers who will inspire you to live your best, brightest and fullest life. Topics will include everything from grief to joy, sleep to intimacy, home organization and how to reach your potential, plus much more. Bloom will light a fire inside you, leave you dreaming big, and show you how to spark more joy in your everyday life.
“The very essence of Evalina Beauty is to give women the confidence to be their authentic selves,” says Samantha Legge, president and founder of Evalina. “For years, we've wanted to create an event that reflects this ethos and embodies the mission of Evalina Beauty. Bloom is the culmination of that dream."
Keynote speakers and topics include:
- Jessica Janzen on loss, massive heartache, and bringing joy to your life— to build a life by design, regardless of what you are walking through.
- Megan Golightly on simplifying your life so you can enjoy the small moments and transformation within your home and life.
- Shimi Kang on tools to help you build and practice essential life skills and the importance of play to improve your personal life through resilience, innovation and connection.
- Carolin Klein on intimacy, opening our hearts to ourselves, and talking bluntly and openly about sex and sexuality.
- Claudia Chirico on powerful healing tools to elevate your thinking, evolve your self-awareness, and empower you to expand to your full potential.
- PLUS an intimate conversation with renowned broadcaster, community leader and cancer survivor Tamara Taggart.
There will also be a special musical performance by ZADA, an Ethiopian-born and Canadian-raised singer-songwriter who will remind us of our powerful connections—to our own purpose and to one another.
“After two of the most difficult years of many of our lives, it’s time to live out loud again,” says Simply Beautiful brand manager Janine Verreault. “Simply Beautiful has always been more than just a subscription box. It’s about self-care, treating yourself, and adding more joy to your life. Bloom is the perfect way to reconnect in-person and to restart our lives in a positive, collective way.”
Tickets include access to all speaker presentations as well as the marketplace forum, a gratitude journal, a gift bag, a seasonal Simply Beautiful gift box ($225+ value) and an Evalina Beauty gift ($100 value).
Reserve now as seats are limited. Tickets start at $199 with premier seating available for $249.