January 26th is National Green Juice Day! Sip back one of these healthy concoctions to celebrate
1. Kale Spinach Juice
- ¼ of a pineapple
- A handful of kale
- A handful of spinach
- Remove the skin and the core of the pineapple. Trim and prepare the kale and the spinach.
- Close your juicer and extract kale-spinach-pineapple in order.
- When putting in the last ingredients, place the lever in half-opened position to release compressed pulp.
2. Apple Cucumber Juice
- ¾ cup cucumber
- ½ cup apple
- ¼ cup lemon
- ¼ cup celery
- Cut off the ends of the cucumber, peel skin and slice into appropriate sizes.
- Remove the seeds from the apple and cut.
- Prepare celery by washing thoroughly.
- Wash lemon with baking soda and prepare by cutting with the peel intact.
- Add to juicer and alternate the order of ingredient insertion. (Insert ingredients in order shown above.)
Recipes courtesy of HUROM.