This quick and easy loaf cake makes the perfect treat for afternoon tea or dessert
- ¼ cup of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Jam
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tbsp crushed almonds
- Grated lemon zest
- Line a round aluminum cake pan (or a two-pound loaf pan) with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the jam. Mix until the consistency is even and creamy.
- With a spoon, spread the mixture in the cake pan and level it with the back of a spoon.
- Swirl the Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Jam into the mixture in the cake pan.
- Place the cake pan in the centre of the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Enjoy!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Bonne Maman