Try this refreshing cocktail from Vancouver's own World Class Bartender of the Year
Kaitlyn Stewart, bar director at Royal Dinette, just beat out bartenders from around the world to win top place at the World Class Bartender of the Year competition. World Class is the biggest contest in the world with over 10,000 bartenders from 57 countries entering. After winning their regional competitions, 55 finalists gathered together in Mexico City to compete—with Kaitlyn bagging the top prize.
Want to impress your guests by mixing up a world-class cocktail? Try Kaitlyn's recipe for this citrusy Rosemary Collins...
- 1 oz gin
- ¼ oz ginger liqueur
- ¾ oz grapefruit juice
- ¼ oz lime juice
- ¼ oz rosemary syrup (Mix 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water and 2 sprigs of rosemary, bring to a boil and let cool.)
- A dash of Twisted & Bitter Rosemary Grapefruit Bitters (available at Modern Bartender and Gourmet Warehouse)
- Soda for topping
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker (except the soda) and shake.
- Pour over ice and top with soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.