Elevate National Margarita Day (February 22) by taking your cocktail from ordinary to grand
- 1 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 1.5 oz Espolon Tequila
- 3/4 oz Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz Agave Nectar or Simple Syrup (Optional)
- Ice cubes
- Lime garnish
- Fill a wide, shallow dish with 2 to 3 mm of fine salt.
- Cut a lime in half at the width and rub around half of the rim of a margarita glass.
- Cut a thin, crosswise slice from one of the lime halves for garnish.
- Holding glass upside down, dip wet half delicately into the salt.
- Shake Grand Marnier, Espolon Tequila and lime juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into glass and apply lime garnish to rim.