This three-ingredient recipe makes the fluffiest, most delicious (and nutritious) pancakes every single time
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen B.C. blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat vegetable oil (or any neutral tasting oil) on medium-low heat.
- Pour a large spoonful into the pan.
- Flip when it turns golden.
- Stack and add desired toppings (sliced bananas, extra blueberries, maple syrup, etc.).
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo
- Flourless and Whole 30 compliant
Makes: 4 to 6 pancakes
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes