The flavours of summer come together in one glass to create this perfect patio sipper
- 8 pieces watermelon, cut into one-inch cubes
- 8 mint leaves
- 1½ oz vodka
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ oz agave syrup
- Add watermelon cubes and mint leaves to a shaker tin and muddle.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain (Hawthorn strain and fine strainer) over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint bouquet and watermelon cube.
*Bonus: The Watermelon Cocktail serves up 140 calories per glass versus other juice-based cocktails which average 200 calories.
Courtesy of JOEY Restaurant