We’re revealing some of our favourite stylish deals at Vancouver’s biggest annual retail event
For those who don't mind sifting through piles of clothing and stripping down in wide-open communal fitting rooms, it's become a local summer tradition. The Aritzia Warehouse Sale is back at the Vancouver Convention Centre West this Labour Day long weekend and we've got all the details.
Look for discounts of 50 to 90 per cent off original retail prices on spring/summer and fall/winter fashion, as well as denim, shoes and accessories. Don't worry if you don't make it out the first few days: new deals hit the floor daily. This year, the sale runs for six consecutive days with extended shopping hours:
- Wednesday, August 30th, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, August 31st, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, September 1st, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, September 2nd, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, September 3rd, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday, September 4th, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Keep reading for seven of our favourite finds* at the 2017 Aritzia Warehouse Sale…
1. Babaton Alice blouse, $39.99 (originally $125)
2. TNA Continent bomber, $39.99 (originally $150)
3. Wilfred Free Dunstall pant, $19.99 (originally $75)
4. Wilfred Allaire blouse, $29.99 (originally $110)
5. Wilfred Choeur knit top, $19.99 (originally $198)
6. Wilfred Free Brinkley dress, $19.99 (originally $60)
7. Wilfred Free Izidora dress, $19.99 (originally $70)
*Exact colours may vary based on inventory.