This modern twist on potato salad will be a hit at your next summer party
- 1 lb boiled baby potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels, boiled
- 1 cup yellow beans, chopped and boiled
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced potatoes, yellow beans and corn.
- For the dressing, combine the Greek yogurt, dill, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes, mix to combine, and enjoy!