- 60 ml rum
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 60 ml vanilla raspberry reduction (see recipe below)
- 60 ml sour cherry syrup
- 2 dashes cherry bitters
- 1 tsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 squeeze honey
- Add all ingredients to shaker glass.
- Shake and strain into a champagne flute.
- Garnish with a cherry skewer.
Vanilla Raspberry Reduction
- 100 g raspberries
- 1/3 of a vanilla pod
- 5 bags Rooibos tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 litre water
- Bring raspberries, vanilla, rooibos, and cinnamon to a boil in 1 L of water and reduce by 3/4.
- Add lemon and honey and bring back to a boil for 3 minutes, then cool.
Check out more cocktails and delicious Greek fare at the Anatoli's new location in Yaletown.