Chinese New Year Buddha's Feast with Sweet Potato Noodles
Ingredients Method Serves 8.
Asian Duck Confit with Kumquat Wolfberry Sauce
Ingredients Method Serves 4.
Kumquat Wolfberry Sauce
- 6 kumquat, sliced in rings, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp wolfberries (goji berries)
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ lemon
- Place orange juice and honey in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to allow orange juice mixture to simmer.
- Add kumquats and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1 cup.
- Remove from heat. Add wolfberries.
- Squeeze lemon juice in and whisk.
- To serve, place duck legs over noodles or rice and spoon sauce over top.
Ingredients: Method: Makes 24.