On Friday, March 14, come celebrate the 100th anniversary of The Hudson Bay Company's iconic downtown Vancouver location
Opened in 1914, the architectural staple on the corner of Granville and Georgia has been offering up a century's worth of the latest fashion and trends to Vancouver shoppers.
March 14th marks Hudson's Bay Vancouver's 100th anniversary and the party starts early, with doors opening at 8 a.m. and closing at 9 p.m.
Throughout the day, customers can take advantage of exclusive store sales and free gifts with purchases from every department. At 1 p.m., visit the cosmetics department for a special cake cutting ceremony, and then party on at the Scotch tasting bar on the sixth floor from 2 to 7 p.m.
With DJs on every floor, fashion shows, prize draws, wardrobe seminars and even a mini-museum of vintage portraits and artifacts that trace the heritage of this historic landmark, the festivities are sure to be a true centennial celebration.
Hudson's Bay Vancouver sales include:
- 15 per cent off regular, sale and clearance women's fashion, intimates and accessories
- 15 per cent off men's fashion, underwear and accessories
- 15 per cent off men's and women's sleepwear and robes, watches jewellery, footwear, linen and luggage
- Extra 10 per cent off when purchasing items using a Hudson's Bay Credit Card or MasterCard
- A chance to win $1000
Tickets to the day-long event are only $5 and available to purchase at any of the cash desks throughout the store.
Proceeds go towards the following charities:
- Arts Umbrella
- Variety Kids Club
- Ronald MacDonald House
- Look Good Feel Better
- BC Children's Hospital
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation