You Gotta Try this in March 2024
Crunchy Kickoff Mozzarella Sticks: Game-Day Goodness
Vegan Maple Sesame Game Day Cauliflower “Wings”
Choosing Connection: A BC Family Day Pledge to Prioritize Presence Over Plans
Embracing Plant-Based Living this Veganuary and Beyond
Heal Your Gut, Naturally
Inviting the Steller’s Jay to Your Garden
6 Budget-friendly Holiday Decor Pieces
Dream Home: $8 Million for a Modern Surprise
10 BC Escapes to Travel to This Spring Break
Local Getaway: Recharge at a Vancouver Island Oceanside Retreat
The People’s Open Just One Reason to Visit Some Classic Scottsdale Golf Courses
B.C. Adventures: Our picks for March
10 Places to See Holiday Lights in Metro Vancouver
Vancouver Adventures: Our Picks for December
Are you getting the most from your expertly cultivated and perfectly aged wine collection?
The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Him
The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Her
Join us for a HotBeds “Garden Party”!
Theme: Your fall/winter food garden
In this informal workshop we will:
1. Show you how to start seeds for fall and winter veggies
2. Talk about how to care for veggie starts during summer
3. Give instructions for transplanting
4. Talk about what you can direct-sow through September
5. Discuss extending the season with various forms of protection
6. And… my HotBeds partner Karen will share her bountiful lettuce crop! Donation requested if you wish to take any materials home with you.
What: HotBeds “Garden Party”When: Monday, July 20 7 – 8:00 p.m. Where: 3506 West 26th (SW corner of 26th Ave & Collingwood) (enter the garden via the side gate on Collingwood)
Please RSVP to me via email.
We will send a confirmation email to all those who have RSVP’d on Monday in case of inclement weather. Feel free to forward to friends that may be interested.